Organized by date, with the most recently published content listed first:
- (2018). The power of language: Exploring the relationship between linguistic capital and occupation for immigrants to Canada. Journal of Occupational Science,
- Ng, E., Pottie, K., & Spitzer, D. (2011). Official language proficiency and self-reported health among immigrants to Canada. Statistics Canada. Retrieved from http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/82-003-x/2011004/article/11559-eng.ht
- McKeary, M., & Newbold, B. (2010). Barriers to care: The challenges for Canadian refugees and their health care providers. Journal of Refugee Studies, 1-23.
- Guruge, S., Berman, R., Tyyska, V., Kilbride, K., Woungang, I., Edwards, S., & Clune, L. (2009). Implications of English proficiency on immigrant women’s access to and utilization of health services. Retrieved from https://tspace.library.utoronto.ca/bitstream/1807/17685/1/guruge_berman_etal.pdf_
- Pottie, K., Ng, E., Spitzer, D., Mohammed, A., & Glazier, R. (2008). Language proficiency, gender and self-reported health: An analysis of the first two waves of the longitudinal survey of immigrants to Canada. Canadian Journal of Public Health, 505-510.
- Bowen, S. (2001). Language barriers in access to healthcare. Health Canada. Retrieved from http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hcs-sss/pubs/acces/2001-lang-acces/index-eng.php